Sea View Hotel - Dubai25.2554282943778, 55.2849948406219
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Luxury Hotels in United Arab Emirates
Sea View is a 4-star property only 1.8 km from Bastakia Quarter.
Sea View is also 1350 meters away from Majils Gallery.
Guests will find a bazaar, boutiques and shops within minutes of the hotel.
Sea View is at a short distance from Al Ghubaiba train station.
Individual rooms at Hotel Sea View Dubai are equipped with a mini bar, temperature control, a safe, a work desk and a phone. Some rooms come with a view of the Arabian Sea. They feature en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a magnifying mirror and a bathroom phone.
Eat & Drink
Gazebo offers Indian and European meals and lies within 400 meters of the property.
Guests at Hotel Sea View Dubai are offered to use a safety deposit box and parking as well as 24-hour front desk, housekeeping and room service.
Leisure facilities, such as a nightclub and a swimming pool, are provided on site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for free.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge.
Private parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2006. Number of floors: 9. Number of rooms: 107.
Paid Wi-Fi in rooms
On-site car park
24-hour room service
Coffee/Tea in lobby
Paid airport shuttle
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Golf course
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Medical facilities service
- Wake up service
- Shops/Commercial services
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- Bell staff/Porter
- Full board
- Restaurant buffet
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee/Tea in lobby
- Catering service
- Buffet breakfast
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Babysitting/Child services
- Children's play area
Spa & Leisure
- Rooftop pool
- Beach access
- Night club
- Sun terrace
- Spa & wellness centre
- Sea view
- City view
- Paid Wi-Fi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Connecting rooms
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Turndown service
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Bathroom telephone
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- CD player
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
12 years or adultsExtra bedAED 125
Rooms and availability
585 sq. feet
1 Double bed
In the Room
1 Double bed1 Double bed, 2 Single beds, 1 Single bed
In the Room
1 King-size bed
2 Single beds2 Single beds, 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed, 1 Single bed
In the Room
1 Single bed
In the Room
560 sq. feet
In the Room
1 Single bed
In the Room
Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons
- City landmarks
Rating by category:
The hotel staff did an outstanding job and the location is excellent.
nice location and very good cervices
Requested Non Smoking room which was not available.Broken toilet seat , not very helpful
The location is excellent..very close to the shopping areas..the hotel is quite unlike what I read from other guests views in the site..smilly and polite staff..reasonable room price..free transport from/to the airport
The bathroom is not cleaned well..very little lightning..it's written in the Booked.net site that the check out time is up to 4pm but the staff kept calling me to leave by 12 and after some trails they accepted to give me up to 3pm and I left by that time
noise, always busy with ppl!!!
I like the room, it's comforable
The staff's at the buffet breakfast
Reeception staffs are very pleasant and helpful. Room services also very good. Rstaurants are very clean and tasty meals. I will choose Sea Veiw Hotel in my future trip to Dubai. This is my 4th Trip to Dubai and always I lived in Sea View Hotel. this trip i feel hotel upgraded their room services. Nes bedding, Blanket and more items in the Bathroom.
When I booked the hotel thru your establishment on line, for one day night you blocked QRs. 242/- from my Credit Card. From the Hotel reception, they ask me to pay my rent in advance. I paid thru my HSBC Visa card. When I received my invoice after my check-out I saw they charge me UAE. Dhs. 290 from card. I feel there is a mistake or they charge me more. Normal case some companies or establishments charge 2% extra for credit card payment. but here they charge me about 20% extra. I feel that is not fare. However i will take more care in the future.
Rooms were good for the Price & Quality. Buffet Breakfast was Ok. Excellent Front Staff and Room Service was also good. They Need to Improve on the Toileteries they offer in the Rooms !!!
None, Good Value to Money for Business Visitors..
Very noisy hotel Not possible to sleap at night
Room was dated and tatty The bath leaked water all over the floor every time it was used. Internet was expensive and never worked in the room difficult to get taxis
Quiet atmosphere. Location and budget friendly.
Inappropriate room service. For last two days breakfast request were hung outside the room and were not looked at by the hotel staff and eventually break fast was ordered over phone. Also the wireless reception is weak in the corner room.
The hotel deal though Booked.net was perfect (cheap)! Not expecting much (after reading the reviews on other travel sites), I was pleasantly surprised initially at the decor of the hotel....even the rooms were not bad till 8 pm that is!! Then the mayhem starts!! I was put up on the 6th floor on the Sunday that I arrived and the noise from the Indian restaurant on the 7th floor was on till 5 am!! (officially it is open till 3 am)! They changed my room to the 3rd floor (much better but no view from the window)! Food is avoidable and expensive! Receptionists were helpful!
Noise, looks like a shady joint after 8 pm! Wifi is bad in most rooms (and chargeable), Lunch Buffet (being a vegetarian)!
(1) The service I have received from the hotel staffs in general were excellent. They are all helpful but in particular, the staffs were Sunikat and Alim from the reception. Thank you to their assistance which has made my stay much more enjoyable; (2) Also, the bus stop right outside of the hotel going to the Ghudabiya bus station and metro is very convenient for any other travels within Dubai (from one end to the other costs only AED 4. Public transport, bus/metro are very efficient, clean, safe and ultra-modern, which helps to save a lot of taxi fares as well as time loss in traffic; (3) There are also two car rental companies (Europcar & Paramount) few doors away from the hotel which provide easy car rental needs. I actually rented from Paramount car rental as the staffs there were super efficient, easy to rent, and they actually have cars available for me on the spot Vs Europcar dont have numerous vehicles of my choice (at the time); (4) Also, you can simply leave the car keys to the hotel and they sort out all parking fro you, no need to think if you are going to get a parking fine/ticket or not; (5)Also, easy access to Al Rolla Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street, two of the very popular streets in this bustling area of Bur Dubai; (6) I will stay at Seaview again, but mainly due to the excellent service I have received during my stay at the hotel.
(1) Internet charge is AED 100 per day or 25/hr, but if you dont opt for this, it will give you the benefit cutting down your daily rate of stay. But then, everyone these days will need internet access, at anytime right. So, a catch 22; (2) The admission fee at the club on the ground floor should be waived for hotel guests. They should welcome guests to go in free-of- charge, as part of the hotel amenities (which is what the hotel advertsed as part of the deal). Charging guests on all days of the week is just not acceptable as some guests like myself just want to go in to relax a bit with some music and drinks. Making other assumptions for everyone who goes into their club is just not right and it is a dirty thought from them, one that is not acceptable and an degrading attitude from the club to the hotel guests!! We are guests at the hotel, what makes them to think we are looking for something (else)?!! I request the hotel have a word with the club management and get them to change their door policy (for genuine stay in guests). Actually, speaking of which, this is the worst part (the only part) of my stay at Seaview, but I hope this can be changed soon as I plan to stay there again.
Staff is great Nice room Great restaurant in the last floor around pool This hotel is inspired for friends to make tour in dubai
Sounds of night club .. So bad thing Prices of drinks and food was so expensive
Its dubia equivolent to the travel lodge and not for families, was not impressed with yhe receptions staff. The room was smelling of smoke when i requested a non smoking room.